Tailgate Update: COVID-19 Info
We are re-opening our brick and mortar Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Please keep the following in mind:
- If you've recently been sick or around others who have been sick, please do not visit us in the shop. As an owner-operated business, the shop will shutdown if you share germs with us and that would make everyone sad.
- When coming to visit us, please use the hand sanitizer available immediately upon entering to clean your dirty mitts.
- Please refrain from touching or trying on items that you do not plan to purchase.
- If you do try on items, please leave the items you choose not to purchase in the changeroom (we remove it from inventory temporarily and clean the changeroom after use).
- Yes, the sofa and chairs are meant for you to kick back and relax, but please do not sit on them at this time. Let's leave them for Wrigley to enjoy.
- We love shooting the breeze with you, but please keep visiting to a minimal so the shop does not become overly crowded and we can maintain safe distances.
- If you want to wear a mask while shopping, that's cool, but we are not enforcing it. Just avoid speaking moistly to us.
- We are still offering curbside if you'd like to just order online. And if you desperately need a local delivery, shoot us an email and we can try to make arrangements: firstname.lastname@example.org