EFF Vancouver Mounties 1956 Hat
Ebbets Field Flannels Vancouver Mounties 1956 Hat
Authentic reproduction of the original 1956 Vancouver Mounties ballcap of the Pacific Coast League. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, red and white embroidered "VM"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
The Oakland Oaks moved to Vancouver in 1956 and became the Mounties. They retained their team colours when they moved north of the border becoming the highest-level Canadian team in baseball. The Mounties played in the Pacific Coast League from 1956 to 1962.
Check out the Ebbets Field Flannels PCL Pin Set - the Oaks pin is a great accessory to this amazing hat!
- Brim: Retro Midbrim (can be shaped)
- Crown: Unstructured
- Closure: Adjustable Strapback