EFF SF Seals 1940 Hat
Ebbets Field Flannels San Francisco Seals 1940 Hat
Authentic reproduction of the original 1940 San Francisco Seals ballcap of the Pacific Coast League. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, felt Seal emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
This is the Lefty O'Doul model, worn by San Francisco in 1940. The felt Seal with embroidered detail is one of the most unique in baseball.
Check out the Ebbets Field Flannels PCL Pin Set - the Seals pin is a great accessory to this amazing hat!
- Brim: Retro Midbrim (can be shaped)
- Crown: Unstructured
- Closure: Adjustable Strapback