EFF KC Monarchs 1954 Hat
Ebbets Field Flannels Kansas City Monarchs 1954 Hat
Authentic reproduction of the original 1954 Kansas City Monarchs ballcap of the Negro American League. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth, navy wool visor, navy/white felt "KC"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
The Monarchs were the royalty of the Negro Leagues, but integration hit black baseball hard, and the Negro American League struggled to make ends meet as fans deserted to follow their favourite African-American stars in the majors. 1954 was the last real year in Kansas City. The Monarchs became a barnstorming team the following season.
- Brim: Retro Midbrim (can be shaped)
- Crown: Unstructured
- Closure: Adjustable Strapback