Tailgate Mercantile Company Event
TMCo Event: 1st Annual Fastpitch Swap Meet
Having kids in sports can be expensive! So we want to help keep costs low removing potential barriers to participation. Your kid grows like a weed, right? One year they fit in their helmet, the next they don't. Yet there's nothing wrong with the helmet. Why not try to sell or swap all those pieces of fastpitch equipment and uniforms with other families!
What you need to know:
- Event takes place Sunday, April 5, 2020 from 10:00am-1:00pm
- The swap meet will be inside Tailgate Mercantile Co. - space may be limited based on the number of participants
- This is a one-day, free event to attend and participate in!
- We're aiming to serve players aged 5-18 (sorry, no slo-pitch or adult league items)
- It's garage sale style - you bring your own goods and barter your own prices
- Absolutely no broken or dirty pieces should be brought
- It's expected that all clothing is freshly laundered and deodorized without any tears or holes
- All equipment must be game playing condition, cleaned and sanitized
- If you have leftover goods, it should be designated for donation or taken home with you. We've partnered with Comrie's Sports Bank to donate leftover equipment, pants and belts (sorry, no uniform tops).
- Cash is best to negotiate pricing (small bills and coins preferable)
- There will be a fundraiser bbq hosted by the Foothills Fury - bring your appetite and money!
Need more info? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download this Infographic PDF.
** A swap meet for baseball is scheduled for Sunday, March 29, 2020. Click here for info!